Many Modems Like Samsung Mobile USB Modem,Motorola Mobile Modem Shows An Error 734 PPP link control protocol was terminated ,While Dialing A Dial Up Network.Many Samsung And Motorola Mobile Users Has The Same Problem.
There may be many reason for this error,but this solution solved this problem most of the time. Well Solution Of This DialupProblem
Steps to rid of
Error 734 PPP link control protocol was terminated
- Press Win+R
- Type devmgmt.msc
Alternative :Right click on Computer icon on you desktop, click on manage link,go to device management.
- Locate Your Modem (Samsung , Motorola etc.)
- Right Click To open its Properties
- Goto Advance Tab.
- Enter Extra Initialization Command:
- AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP” Internet APN“
- Internet APN Depends On Your Service Provider Such As “bsnlnet” or “airtelnet” “aircelweb” etc.
- For bsnl 3g in northzone Enter APN “gprsnorth3g.bsnlmobile.in”
- You can use this command even if you don’t have the internet setting in your mobile
if you are facing this problem with your modem in window ,then it may be possible that your modem will also cause problem with linux.
For linux Users
For linux configuration follow these instruction